Remove Blackout Bases

Blacnova

Yes, I'm bringing this back up. Blackout bases honestly should not exist, it's not fair that someone can shoot you and you can't see them, this is different from one-way props as the player is also lost and unoriented. At least with one-way prop bases you know where you're going, but with blackout bases you don't even know what the way out is.

I'm gonna have to go ahead and say they should be outlawed as well. (Even though I have made them myself and supported them in another thread.)

They provide an unfair advantage.

Let's just get rid of them.

This is the only way people will leave you alone.

I'm disputing this because the entire point of basing is not to be raided and to make as much profit as possible.

I'd rather the person have no chance at all than be able to raid, all you need is a C4 or blowtorch and you're good, I don't see the fuss.

If someone sees a blackout base, they'll be intimidated and most times won't even try.

I'm disputing this because the entire point of basing is not to be raided and to make as much profit as possible.

I'd rather the person have no chance at all than be able to raid, all you need is a C4 or blowtorch and you're good, I don't see the fuss.

If someone sees a blackout base, they'll be intimidated and most times won't even try.

Yeah but most people, including myself , dont have the money to go out and buy C4 and Blowtorches to be able to do this.

Yeah but most people, including myself , dont have the money to go out and buy C4 and Blowtorches to be able to do this.

If you have this problem, why are you raiding in the first place? You should be printing mooniez.