Spazz Posted September 26, 2023 Share Posted September 26, 2023 In-Game Name Spazz Your Steam ID 76561199227467213 Why were you banned or warned? “I was banned, because I accuse someone of being a pedophile” I never accused anybody of being a pedophile I was stating that I would report someone if they were to talk about CP and then this Man doctor starts going back-and-forth telling me to get off the game this and that, and I simply say that you probably watch it you fucking weirdo I never accused anybody of being a pedo, and it wasn’t even said directly to him. It was stated in OOC and they also put player toxicity on mine as well when I was saying a word to him that is allowed to be said on the server. And the only reason that this argument had happened was because he was telling everybody that he says some fucked up shit that he gets called into sits about. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I think I should be un banned, because I never accused anybody of being a pedophile. Who warned/banned you? Kitsuneangel How long were you warned or banned for? 3 days 1 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20465-spaz-is-banned/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shadow Money Wizard Posted September 26, 2023 Share Posted September 26, 2023 Stating that someone would watch Illegal material's that pertain to children under that pretense is calling someone a pedophile (First offense) warn - 1 week ban depending on situation You got a lesser punishment so be happy it wasn't a week -1 for unban 3 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20465-spaz-is-banned/#findComment-139379 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Spazz Posted September 26, 2023 Author Share Posted September 26, 2023 but i did not metion anything ab children in that comment so make it make sense Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20465-spaz-is-banned/#findComment-139381 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yahya Posted September 26, 2023 Share Posted September 26, 2023 Yo Even though you didn't call him a pedophile you implied it in your message. However, I've seen you behave for a while and I don't think you meant any harm, you just didn't think before saying that. I had to warn people who said worse than that so let's go for an educational approach, +1 reduction to warn 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20465-spaz-is-banned/#findComment-139382 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Burns Posted September 26, 2023 Share Posted September 26, 2023 26 minutes ago, Spazz said: if they were to talk about CP and then this Man doctor starts going back-and-forth telling me to get off the game this and that, and I simply say that you probably watch it you fucking weirdo you have this in the same sentence which can make the situation look terrible. I'm a -1 for unban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20465-spaz-is-banned/#findComment-139385 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shit Ass Posted September 26, 2023 Share Posted September 26, 2023 You contradicted your own statement. While you don't have a history recently of doing this I know you know better and topics like these should not be discussed anywhere no matter the context. You knew the risk of what you were saying, -1 for unban. 3 days is generous enough. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20465-spaz-is-banned/#findComment-139388 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted September 26, 2023 Share Posted September 26, 2023 7 hours ago, Spazz said: but i did not metion anything ab children in that comment so make it make sense Gladly 7 hours ago, Spazz said: I would report someone if they were to talk about CP and then this Man doctor starts going back-and-forth telling me to get off the game this and that, and I simply say that you probably watch it you fucking weirdo That comment right there is accusing them of watching CP. That's what you're not understanding. -1 from me. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20465-spaz-is-banned/#findComment-139394 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Burns Posted September 27, 2023 Share Posted September 27, 2023 I am going to be denying this since you contradicted yourself in your own statement and your ban will expire tomorrow. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20465-spaz-is-banned/#findComment-139413 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts