Jump to content

I got banned for mrdm before I got to clarify myself. my game crashed before I could.


Recommended Posts

Hi,

I'm sorry but do the crime do the time, man. 

You can't justify MRDM by saying you couldn't control your emotions. If people were racist to you, report them, we have moderators for that. 

 

I'll be a -1 for unban, come back in a week.

 

Yahya - Barbencher Slayer

  • Like 1

there is no real "slap on the wrist" for mass rdm, meaning everyone shouldn't get a mulligan and allowed to mrdm once, you knew it was against the rules and decided to do it anyway, in future if someone is being racist, harrasing you etc report it dont take it into your own hands

 

for now im gonna -1 this, wait the week out

On 9/25/2023 at 3:51 AM, Dev1 said:

In my opinion, your only valid reason for wanting to be unbanned was because it was your first offence. I don't believe this is a good enough reason, as then anybody could make an appeal for it being their 'first offence'. However, everyone makes mistakes and I appreciate you owning up to them. I would be willing to +1 a reduction of 2-3 days.

 

 

The banning ex staff member agrees to reduce your ban to 2-3 days, and since this appeal was made in monday imma gonna go ahead and do

+1 for full unban

Edited by Guest
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...