Jump to content

I got banned for mrdm before I got to clarify myself. my game crashed before I could.


Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

CaseOpening.com29164XDTJT

Your Steam ID

STEAM_1:1:768786266

Why were you banned or warned?

I was banned for MRDM.

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

I believe I should be unbanned because its only my first MRDM offense Also, they were being racist toward me in voice chat, and they made me mad i know what i did was not right but can i please get 1 more chance. (love the server the only thing that brings me joy in this dark world <3)

Who warned/banned you?

xiers

How long were you warned or banned for?

7 days
  • cmonBruh 1
  • Crybaby 1

Dev was the one that banned you, not xiers. Second of all I appreciate you owning up to your mistake, if you have any evidence of the user being racist please make a report. I will wait for Dev1's side is posting before I vote.

Waiting for staff member's reply, I don't think game crashing is a good excuse though, since there is no good way to prove that... but you seem sorry enough that I'd be willing to be light on you once he responds...

Here are the relevant damage logs:
 

Player CaseOpening.com29164XDTJT (Meth Cook) (STEAM_0:1:768786266) killed Misclick King Gregor (Misclick King) (STEAM_0:0:101153921) with weapon tfcss_svu2 <23-09-2023 / 15:28:56>
Player CaseOpening.com29164XDTJT (Meth Cook) (STEAM_0:1:768786266) killed Lockstin (Master Raider) (STEAM_0:0:119564939) with weapon tfcss_svu2 <23-09-2023 / 15:28:46>
Player CaseOpening.com29164XDTJT (Meth Cook) (STEAM_0:1:768786266) killed BigNox (Black Market Dealer) (STEAM_0:1:625646801) with weapon tfcss_svu2 <23-09-2023 / 15:27:59>

 

In my opinion, your only valid reason for wanting to be unbanned was because it was your first offence. I don't believe this is a good enough reason, as then anybody could make an appeal for it being their 'first offence'. However, everyone makes mistakes and I appreciate you owning up to them. I would be willing to +1 a reduction of 2-3 days.

 

 accepted or denied, please keep your emotions in check like Aflicto mentioned. it's immature to be racist, but more immature to Mass RDM :areyouskunked:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...