Jump to content

Recommended Posts

From Ember/Suppa:
 

Another appeal of this same thing happening (Abstergos comments are gone but spectate pov is dogshit to actually see if someone is cheating)

 

[Posting this because it does add another avenue to view the appeal from. Keep in mind people that are not staff/directly involved usually may not comment. Hit up your local staff member if you have some opinions you want to be heard.]

  • Like 4
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20457-cheating-ban-appeal/#findComment-139315
Share on other sites

I've seen April for a while in game, and from their history, I haven't seen any evidence of cheating. Through the clips provided, nothing looks crazy. No history of cheating, I'm inclined to assume based on everything provided, that there is no cheating taking place. There isn't any suspicious snapping, or walling, it genuinely looks like good gameplay. I see the clip cuts off at the sit, how long was that sit? Were you able to provide your evidence to the staff member?

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20457-cheating-ban-appeal/#findComment-139321
Share on other sites

I think the issue here is that you play like a hacker, just stop being so good dummy, nah but I do agree with coconut there has never been solid proof to back up evidence of you hacking. I'd say unless that day comes there's not a whole lot for us to go off of here.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20457-cheating-ban-appeal/#findComment-139322
Share on other sites

Discussed with Mav, we should not be punishing for hacks unless we have physical proof of cheating. Cheating is not something to interpret, and if the clips were viewed and more care was taken in information gathering, a ban may have been prevented. 

April will be unbanned, and the ban removed. All staff involved with this situation will have a talking to in regarding to proper sit procedure, and how to declare hacks correctly.

ACCEPTED

Edited by Coconut Overflow
  • Like 3
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20457-cheating-ban-appeal/#findComment-139324
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...