zoot Posted July 10, 2023 Share Posted July 10, 2023 Quote You stated the rule here yourself. Your door was open which is how you and the cops got in, and you committed a crime right in from of them, which was kidnapping another officer. They were simply assisting a fellow officer. I would like to refer you to what I said directly beneath that quote: The door to the cell was not open, which why they used a blowtorch on it. If the raid itself is brought up through FailRP, it is a fail raid. I'd like to also add that raiding is a crime by default, which is only circumvented through warrants. Regardless, though, I am not here to nitpick what Dbboli did wrong, I'm here to defend/explain my actions. Either way, I should have called staff rather than come back, I understand this, I just wanted to give full context to the situation and explain my reasoning. Quote The second you came back from getting killed and breaking NLR ( in which you admitted to ), all those kills are not considered valid. This is simply not true. Kills associated with the NLR are considered RDM. My kill on DogGod had nothing to do with the raid, and therefore nothing to do with the NLR. They were constantly biting people, myself included, and I fought back. There were multiple occurrences of this. Quote Like I previously said, if you have ANY logs, please send them my way so I can take a look. Working on that now. I had to reconnect due to a game-breaking bug so I lost the logs, but I'm having another user send it to me when he gets online. The second I get them I'll drop them in a comment, but in the meantime, the only real thing I have to back this up is that the user was warned for RDM almost immediately after, as he did the same to others. I'll, of course, give proof of this as well when I get my hands on his SteamID. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20138-claypool-report/page/2/#findComment-137281 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crabroll Posted July 10, 2023 Share Posted July 10, 2023 i dont really care for any stories. Fact of the matter is, Claypool or whatever died and returned twice. NLR x2 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20138-claypool-report/page/2/#findComment-137296 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Enowapi Posted July 12, 2023 Share Posted July 12, 2023 Personally think this should only be 1 week given his last nam was for MRDM and not NLR so i dont believe it should double 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20138-claypool-report/page/2/#findComment-137331 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Agro Posted July 12, 2023 Share Posted July 12, 2023 Seeing as claypool has only basically 1 ban for MRDM and no warns for NLR nor FDA I think ill have to agree with brisky and eno on this one. +1 for a 1 week ban for MRDM | NLR 2x | FDA Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20138-claypool-report/page/2/#findComment-137337 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted July 13, 2023 Share Posted July 13, 2023 On 7/10/2023 at 4:58 PM, Crabroll said: i dont really care for any stories. Fact of the matter is, Claypool or whatever died and returned twice. NLR x2 This 100% +1 from me. NLRx2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20138-claypool-report/page/2/#findComment-137344 Share on other sites More sharing options...
F___ Posted July 13, 2023 Share Posted July 13, 2023 From the evidence provided its clear that Claypool did in fact come back multiple times after being killed the cops when returning. While yes you as a cop shouldn't have taken out the blowtorch to break the prop but instead get a warrant, as soon as you entered the base to kill you it was still a valid raid. Based on the majority vote from the other staff members here the ban will be for a week for MRDM | NLRx2 | FDA ACCEPTED Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20138-claypool-report/page/2/#findComment-137352 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts