Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

Epoc

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:237336590

Why were you banned or warned?

MRDM

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

It was a mistake,

Who warned/banned you?

Miki Tsunami

How long were you warned or banned for?

3d

I was a bounty hunter and one day in the orders I got a man who was dancing in the street, I decided to act around the corner and shoot him with my gun, but unfortunately there were 2 other people near him when I shot him, the recoil hit the others and ended up killing them. At first I was banned for 1 day for RDM, but then for some reason I was banned for MRDM, although I was fulfilling my order. Please forgive me, I did not mean to kill other people, it was just a recoil

Edited by Ерос

Thank you for taking the time to write out the appeal post. I was not the one who banned you I was just the one who extended it. Biggy D was the one who banned you. However, I do not see any other bans/warns on your account so +1 for a reduce sentence to RDMx2

15 hours ago, Ерос said:

it was just a recoil

sounds like a skill issue smh

 

Jokes aside you shouldn’t receive a 3 day ban for RDM, especially with a clean record. So it’s a +1 for change to RDM x2 unless Biggy has logs that say otherwise.

 

Edited by riddim

Seeing as the player only RDM'D 2 people not 3 (The other guy he killed was his bounty)  it does not go under MRDM and seeing as its players first offense I think it should be reduced to a unban/reduction to a warn.

 

 

+1 for unban and reducted to a warn for RDM 2x

Hey Epoc, thank you for submitting this appeal. All of the staff members agree that this should be lowered to a warn for RDMx2. 
 

ACCEPTED

 

We will update your record from a ban and change it to a warn for RDMx2. 
 

Once again thank you for submitting this appeal! 
-Pyro 

  • Thanks 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...