Need my warn and ban list to get deleted please

UAVBAD AN

I am trying to play tits rp really now i will follow the rules and i will not do anything stupid i know i have the worst reputation for being a squeaker and that i am toxic and say the nword alot. But i have been banned for half a year and now i am getting unban today and i am trying to actually play i waited everyday for 6 months yes i have made multiple stupid ban appeal but i wanted to say i am sorry and this will not happened. Like i said i actually  want to play tits rp ill even go apologize to the people .

So i wanted to make a deal if i play for 1 week without getting which was impossible for me before i got a 6 months ban i get my ban list cleared and my warn i wanna start fresh with no ban BUT (KEEP MY ITEM) that ive collected ill problably avoid everything now and just fish since i am scared that i get banned again

• thumbdown -1 1

That's not how it works dawg lol even if you start behaving like normal players & doing good what you did in the past is still what you did in the past. You have 18 bans given by staff, multiple times being votebanned, and 17 warns...

You don't just get your record that shows you causing constant issues on the server over a long period of time cleared because you spent 1 week acting how you are supposed to act in the first place?

If you want to come back, apologize to whoever, and quit being someone who causes problems that's great & you're welcome to do that but your bans/warns are still gonna stay. They won't be used against you I mean just the fact that they are there isn't a big deal - but they have to be there because that way if you are involved in sits and do something staff can see your previous punishments & base any new punishment you are given off of that. Or if you ever decide to apply for staff they need to be able to see your history on the server. Without your record you would be treated as a player who hasn't caused any issues at all before and that's very far from reality. You chose to make those decisions so you have to take some responsibility & own up to it.

I dealt with you on multiple occasions and am the one who banned you more than once. The only thing you came on the server for was to ruin every other players time and cause issues for them and the whole staff team. Even after being given a ban that was 6 months long (because of you had multiple previous bans for the same type of stuff), you went to discord and started causing issues there. Then after being banned there, you got on the forums and made appeals in which you continued the same behavior that lead to your ban. You were extremely toxic on multiple occasions  -  you should just be glad you are about to be unbanned and that you weren't community removed permanently. I do hope you come back and act different from how you did in the past though. Just play the server as intended and enjoy your time on it.

Edited by toosii