Agro Posted June 18, 2023 Share Posted June 18, 2023 In-Game Name AgroBot Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:116680851 Why were you banned or warned? Vote was successful (dick AND balls.) , NLR, RDM in a sit, Player Toxicity, NITRP (wrong player) and I banned you instead of Argobot Fan on accident, my b Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I want them to be removed because they are false and I'd rather have a more clean record. Who warned/banned you? 1 player and like cobaselic How long were you warned or banned for? 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20029-false-bans-removed-off-my-record/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted June 18, 2023 Share Posted June 18, 2023 Im going to go ahead and +1 this That ban by coba shouldnt be in your record if it was an accident, and "Dick And balls" is not a valid vote reason Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20029-false-bans-removed-off-my-record/#findComment-136760 Share on other sites More sharing options...
n2p Posted June 18, 2023 Share Posted June 18, 2023 I'm going to +1 this! Obviously a false ban and not valid reasoning of "dick AND balls" Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20029-false-bans-removed-off-my-record/#findComment-136761 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted June 18, 2023 Share Posted June 18, 2023 Both of these bans seem valid to me. +1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20029-false-bans-removed-off-my-record/#findComment-136770 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ironfish1 Posted June 19, 2023 Share Posted June 19, 2023 I am a +1 for these ban's to be removed. Dick AND balls does not seem like a valid voteban, and the two bans by coba are also not valid as per you being unbanned with the reason "(wrong player) and I banned you instead of Argobot Fan on accident" Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20029-false-bans-removed-off-my-record/#findComment-136793 Share on other sites More sharing options...
F___ Posted June 19, 2023 Share Posted June 19, 2023 Both of the bans are pretty obviously false bans and I don't see why they should be on your record anymore. ACCEPTED Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20029-false-bans-removed-off-my-record/#findComment-136808 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts