Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

Yung PussyBanger

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:197457444

Who are you reporting?:

Ricky Ricardo (STEAM_0:1:110475411)

Why are you reporting this player?:

I was mayor for a pretty long time and didn't want to lose it. I demoted them for being racist and rdming for the reasoning (corrupt cop). Now, they came into the pd and gunned me down. I tried making multiple sit in-game, but was unsuccessful.

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

https://youtu.be/3DRyODziqFs

 

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19767-rdmed-as-mayor/
Share on other sites

Pretty clear this is RDM, sorry that you lost your position as mayor because of this player however I would like to add as well that it appears that the offending player has already been banned for 1 week for MRDM as of todays date. Therefore I believe this player has already received a adequate and fair punishment for their rule breaking.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19767-rdmed-as-mayor/#findComment-135430
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...