Happy Trans Day of Visibility TitsRP

goodnight

Going to keep this nice and simple, but to all my LGBTQ+ peers who are apart of this community, especially our trans peers, I see you, and I love you all. You are all amazing souls and we are strong! Let's take a moment to not only celebrate how far we've come and are still fighting to share the mutual want of a peaceful, united life, while holding our heads and taking a moment of silence for all the lives we've lost along the way. 

There are still tough times ahead, but we've made it this far and can certainly continue fighting. I'm going to include some resources below in case anyone needs them. 

The Trevor Project: (866) 488-7386

National Suicide Prevention Line: (800) 273-8255 (text chat is also available online)

Crisis Text line: Text START to 741-741

The Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender National Hotline: (888) 843-4564

The GLBT National Youth Talkline:  (youth serving youth through age 25): (800) 246-7743)

Trans Lifeline:  (877) 565-8860 

There are additional resources on https://pflag.org/resource/support-hotlines/ regarding helplines for HIV/AIDS, Assault, Abuse, and Runaway lifelines. 

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • uhoh 1
  • thumbdown -1 7

2 minutes ago, bugman said:

This is a video game server dude

Yes. It is. But just as people are allowed to share their bigoted opinions, I am more than allowed to raise other people up with positivity on a day that pertains to us and our history. If you don't like it, much like many people have said to me for things that SHOULD have been dealt with, ignore me and my posts. You seem to dislike me a lot, so why waste your energy attempting to interact? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheRealHex said:

Yes. It is. But just as people are allowed to share their bigoted opinions, I am more than allowed to raise other people up with positivity on a day that pertains to us and our history. If you don't like it, much like many people have said to me for things that SHOULD have been dealt with, ignore me and my posts. You seem to dislike me a lot, so why waste your energy attempting to interact? 

TLDR

• thumbdown -1 1