OMG PETS PETS PETS I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

Bruhther

OMG NEW BRUHTHER SUGGESTION!!!! This suggestion is to make pets even more coool. pets like the monkey or kobers already have hats so this I thought this idea could be added to all pets. the thought is that their is now a pet clothing npc or have it be added in a tab to the reg clothing npc (it doesn't matter). pets clothing is different from reg clothing so if you had party hat on your character you would also have to buy it on the pet clothing npc to get it onto your pet aswell. also add npc spawners for clothing npc and pet clothing npc:). photos below to show what i mean.spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by Bruhther
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, VoN said:

This would be good when Suga makes it so clothing acessories' positions/rotations actually save lol.

That's a lot harder than it sounds if you understand how clothing works. It's position it networked to every single player on every single frame. It's also one of the only "gmodstore" / not custom made addons on tits so definitely not sugar's fault that it's broken. I can speak from experience when I say the code is pretty nasty too. Not fun to work with so that's prob why it's not working as expect. If you wanna make a bug report tho I can definitely take a look. I wasn't aware of any issues with the positions and rotations not saving, only a issue where the position might be slightly different for some players. 

2 minutes ago, Rubik said:

That's a lot harder than it sounds if you understand how clothing works. It's position it networked to every single player on every single frame. It's also one of the only "gmodstore" / not custom made addons on tits so definitely not sugar's fault that it's broken. 

Oh I know, I'm not trying to imply it's Suga's fault, it's just generally because he told me he'd try and look into fixing it later.

1 minute ago, VoN said:

Oh I know, I'm not trying to imply it's Suga's fault, it's just generally because he told me he'd try and look into fixing it later.

So you're saying when you add accessories and relog it's no longer there or the position is off? 

I've had this shit on me for months so it may be a clientside issue if you're unable to write to your data folder for some reason. Also the position and angle depends on the model bones, so if the playermodel has bad bones or hitboxes it could look funky.

image.png

7 minutes ago, Rubik said:

So you're saying when you add accessories and relog it's no longer there or the position is off? 

As far as I know, if you setup your accessories, and someone joins afterwards; it's always inaccurate. Either the position is fucked, or the rotation is.

Like for me, my clothing is always on my body and it's accurate clientside, but not for other players.

• Like 1