IMPROVE THE WALTER WHITE PET.

VoN

It's a 1/20k(?) pet and it has a pretty mediocre perk & doesn't even own a pet/damage sound. Would be pretty cool if the meth bonus was a bit different in a way where getting a higher meth quality would be easier. Rather than a 5%+ output.

And adding a sound effect to the damage/pet button would be nice too.

Overall, I personally feel as if it'd be nicer if the perk was a "5% boost in meth quality", than output, as meth cooking is very pointless when it comes to profit. A perk like that would serve REALLY useful for the battlepass tiers.

Edited by VoN

1 minute ago, The Horse said:

death sound or kick is the clip of him moaning

pet sound is idk the theme song

deploying is im saying "say my name" or "im the one who knocks""

the clip of him moaning would be so fucking good for the kick sound

Honestly, I agree that adding sounds to the pet would be good. As well as potentially tweaking the bonus it gives to cooking meth. Increase to quality is a good suggestion as mentioned above. Or perhaps something to make the small quick time events in the cooking process easier.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Oaker said:

Honestly, I agree that adding sounds to the pet would be good. As well as potentially tweaking the bonus it gives to cooking meth. Increase to quality is a good suggestion as mentioned above. Or perhaps something to make the small quick time events in the cooking process easier.

I honestly think these changes would make it a much more worthwhile pet to grind for

14 hours ago, Oaker said:

Walter White pet = no random events 

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/22/2023 at 3:00 AM, That one rain frog said:

IF they have the pet you should be able to wile being meth cook there should be a buff of some sort 

There is a buff for meth output, but the entire point of this thread is to improve the perk/pet itself. [I barely understand what your comment even means]