Jump to content

b3nz's ban appeal


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Succ The Zucc said:

Do I see a "SOLD" Tag under the fish pet where it says "$30"????? Doesn't that literally mean you sold it for IRL cash??? Hmmm something tells me we have someone who lied in their appeal?

yes, it was sold to Zoop for in game items, i've been asking Sugar to pull up the trade logs but he refuses lmao

 

you guys realize that's the point of my whole appeal, right? that i didn't sell it for irl and did a trade in-game LOL for darkrp and whatever the fuck else pocket lint this guy had. like are you reading my appeal or commenting at random for fun LOL

Edited by surfshack tito
5 hours ago, GoatNuts said:

Hello, i would like to point this out
image.png

 

image.png

 

IRL trading in gmod as a whole is not allowed, if garry were to find you guys irl trading he could blacklist the server for infringing TOS

righr after that sentence you highlighted it says "such as things that break the law." i know english is your second language so i wont hold this grammatical mistake against you.  

 

i don't recall breaking a law by discussing IRL prices and trading a fish pet for in game items .. 

52 minutes ago, surfshack tito said:

righr after that sentence you highlighted it says "such as things that break the law." i know english is your second language so i wont hold this grammatical mistake against you.  

 

i don't recall breaking a law by discussing IRL prices and trading a fish pet for in game items .. 

Yeah, the magic word here is Such As

image.png

 

You are not breaking the law of course, but having a whole server blacklisted sounds pretty bad doesn't it?

Edited by Guest
8 minutes ago, GoatNuts said:

Yeah, the magic word here is Such As

/cdn-cgi/mirage/7ca8fda3be94525a6b4fa3f0e490c43bea69a11591d1d8fb1bb216b1fd715e43/1280/https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1001256715125260299/1071087966446956584/image.png

 

You are not breaking the law of course, but having a whole server blacklisted sounds pretty bad doesn't it?

i'm sure there's the possibility of TitsRP getting blacklisted but it wouldn't be over me as i didn't sell shit for a dime and if it were to get blacklisted it'd be over the other individuals who were actually proven to be irl trading lol. 

 

i want to begin to understand the things ure saying but, as u can see it really isn't my problem. since i didn't irl trade, i am not defaming the server in any way for it to even get to the point of blacklisting. this is just trying to excuse a ban that was done with the evidence of words. you'd think they'd have some sort of transaction evidence to back up these statements. maybe then if those were real we could start talking about how i could "have a whole server blacklisted"

 

while i want to agree with you, your points are not really falling into place with the situation at hand

1 hour ago, Kilobyte said:

while this is true you do need to be responsible for the fact that you allowed them to be written that way by that 18 year old! 

I think that you should be following how they are currently written and understood by the entire playerbase, and then fixing them afterwards to prevent another big situation like this, thus eliminating the uninvolved people that are currently in an uproar over it in the process, but that is just my opinion of course 

I would agree if this was a recurring problem around a certain rule. I think people pointing out the 2 week rule is silly. All of these people have been around for the discussions on IRL trading and how it isn't allowed. You have the vast majority of these member as previous staff, moderators, senior mods, admins.. "verified" members... God knows how long this has gone on for. You aren't magically safe from repercussions because it's been over 2 weeks. Fortunately, this is an opportunity to start new.. Time to be power hungry.... I am insane.. I will no longer follow my own rules.. I will become one with the gmod server called titsrp... I will enforce curfews next... omg.. (/advert sorry kilo u are in the crossfire)

 

Pretty funny how the one person who messaged me to defend b3nz also traded an item on their list for nothing. (inb4 "I owed him" "hes my friend" "he gave me x later" "I was only borrowing it"), Obviously, feel free to defend yourself.

How deep does this rabbit hole get..

 

kio (STEAM_0:1:212953763) traded 0 Suga Dollas and 0 DarkRP Cash and {} with b3nz (STEAM_0:1:225582669)
b3nz (STEAM_0:1:225582669) traded 0 Suga Dollas and 0 DarkRP Cash and {{amount=1,model="models/roblox/ghostly_pursuit.mdl",class="sugarpet_inv",NickName="ip grabber",PetID="ghost",},} with kio (STEAM_0:1:212953763)

 

Surely you wouldn't give a $100 item on your list for free... right!?

 

image.png

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • crine 1
  • monkas 3
47 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I would agree if this was a recurring problem around a certain rule. I think people pointing out the 2 week rule is silly. All of these people have been around for the discussions on IRL trading and how it isn't allowed. You have the vast majority of these member as previous staff, moderators, senior mods, admins.. "verified" members... God knows how long this has gone on for. You aren't magically safe from repercussions because it's been over 2 weeks. Fortunately, this is an opportunity to start new.. Time to be power hungry.... I am insane.. I will no longer follow my own rules.. I will become one with the gmod server called titsrp... I will enforce curfews next... omg.. (/advert sorry kilo u are in the crossfire)

 

Pretty funny how the one person who messaged me to defend b3nz also traded an item on their list for nothing. (inb4 "I owed him" "hes my friend" "he gave me x later" "I was only borrowing it"), Obviously, feel free to defend yourself.

How deep does this rabbit hole get..

 

kio (STEAM_0:1:212953763) traded 0 Suga Dollas and 0 DarkRP Cash and {} with b3nz (STEAM_0:1:225582669)
b3nz (STEAM_0:1:225582669) traded 0 Suga Dollas and 0 DarkRP Cash and {{amount=1,model="models/roblox/ghostly_pursuit.mdl",class="sugarpet_inv",NickName="ip grabber",PetID="ghost",},} with kio (STEAM_0:1:212953763)

 

Surely you wouldn't give a $100 item on your list for free... right!?

 

image.png

 

 

yes i let him hold it for free LOL im waiting for the actual evidence of my irl trade btw

 

once again look at you looking through the logs you pick and choose. still not posting the Zoop trade.. how cowardly of you, Kevin.. to not just say you want me to stay banned because you are having a tantrum over people not paying you directly and going out of their way to discuss irl trading. you are begging me to kiss ass so i say sorry about discussing selling pixels and it's just not going to happen, your rules are there for a reason lol. i rather eat up the 6 months than any of this, honestly. 

 

i reiterate, enjoy your ipad babies and your mobile game server you've created, this is what you wanted .. a bunch of fags that have your penis in their mouth.. nice 

Edited by surfshack tito
1 hour ago, KDawg said:

Pretty funny how the one person who messaged me to defend b3nz also traded an item on their list for nothing. (inb4 "I owed him" "hes my friend" "he gave me x later" "I was only borrowing it"), Obviously, feel free to defend yourself.

How deep does this rabbit hole get..

Check my trade logs I gave it back people let me hold their pets. Same thing with captainblack he let's me hold his pet from time to time and ronathan he let me hold his mod pet awhile back. 

 

Do whatever you want to do sugar if you think I IRL traded ban me. 🤷🏻‍♂️

 

By you seeing that. That means you checked the logs 😆 I'm happy you atleast listened to me. W 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...