Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

I totally forget i think Dinero Guzman

Your Steam ID

76561198193882890

Why were you banned or warned?

I was a crazy drug addicted idiot back then immature, cringy and stupid.
I used to just scream and talk shit for fun when i had to be sober for 1 year now ive controlled myself.

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

I always miss the server its been like 5-6 years ive changed and grown up I barely play anymore but id rather just play on this server for 1 hour a month than any other server.

Who warned/banned you?

No idea

How long were you warned or banned for?

Permantley
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb Down 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19288-bigbootybitcheslover69-ban-appeal/
Share on other sites

You are lucky, your ban is 4 years old, you don't seem to have too bad of a history and it was from a staff member who got community removaled, a lot of your bans are related to Staff Disrispect, which is something that isn't outlawed anymore, i am not a staff member so i cannot vote on this appeal but i wish you luck! I am certain that you might get a second chance

 

spacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by Guest
1 hour ago, Rubik said:

Can you provide a little more context as to why you were banned?

If im being honest i used to roast people a lot, especially the admins.  I called them out where it hurts, I dug into their heads got into their egos.   They didn't like that what I was saying was right and they were wrong.  SO they banned me for direspect.  I was arguing how a mass rdmer can get away but If I hurt the admins itty bitty feelings I get a perma ban.  Finally I got a perma ban, there was more to it (like me constantly winning arguments in ooc and people started to be on my side) but it was mainly staff disrespect.  I just feel like a perma ban for staff disrespect is crazy.  I just served 5 years I think that's a good amount of time for staff disrespect.

  • Sad Clown 1

Again I'll repeat myself even though the admins were super corrupt, I was wrong for what I was saying and doing.  This is not a "hey I didnt do anything wrong" post.  This is I feel like I served my time for a staff disrespect ban.

  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Mori said:

No fucking way its Skipper the Flipper here is a throw back for you old friend

 

 

Holy fuck my voice in this makes me wanna kms but like this was a funny court case between a lot of people vs Skipper (the person appealing) but honestly the shit he did was years ago I don't see why he should remain banned.

OH MY GOD i never thought id see this video again.   But as you see my main ban reasons was hurting the staffs feelings in my opinion.  AGAIN I AM STILL WRONG.

 

Im gonna guess and say this is OMG silver.  Been a few years you probably graduated to high school then graduated from high school since I've seen you.  Hope everything is good man crazy 5 years..

Edited by Bigbootybitcheslover69
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Insurance Agent said:

was that video evidence or just nostalgia cause im not watching 45mins of video lmao

Was just nostalgic but to be honest a lot of people thought my ban was unjust.  Im not saying it is or isnt im just asking if i can come back.

honestly if you have been gone 5+ years i see no reason as to not give you a second chance, that's enough time for an entire personality change. that said i dont feel like being toxic to staff by itself was enough for a perma, then again thats by today's standards im not sure what the community was like back then.

+1 for unban as-long as there isnt more damning information about the ban that should make it stick

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...