Sixnut Posted January 17, 2023 Share Posted January 17, 2023 In-Game Name Sixnut#0169 Your Steam ID Sixnut#0169 Why were you banned or warned? Community removed forever ago or months ago i dont know time is a social construct Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? Got unbanned not sure why i didn't get unbanned from discord probably because I never asked Who warned/banned you? Who knows How long were you warned or banned for? Forever I'd assume Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19199-discord-unban/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted January 17, 2023 Share Posted January 17, 2023 1 hour ago, Sixnut said: Sixnut#0169 that's not your steam id are you unbanned from the server and just not from the discord? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19199-discord-unban/#findComment-132432 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted January 17, 2023 Share Posted January 17, 2023 I see you’ve been unbanned already so I’m closing this. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19199-discord-unban/#findComment-132434 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts