ProjectTAMA Posted January 5, 2023 Share Posted January 5, 2023 (edited) In-Game Name Projecttama Your Steam ID 76561198073129147 Why were you banned or warned? Self ban because I thought it was funny. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I vote banned myself and wish to have the bans removed from my record. Who warned/banned you? Myself How long were you warned or banned for? Edited January 5, 2023 by ProjectTAMA 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19134-self-ban-appeals/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
toosii Posted January 5, 2023 Share Posted January 5, 2023 I mean if you did not want bans on your record why voteban yourself (3 times) when you know that they'll be on your record? Lol. But I mean I don't have an issue with removing the bans since they were done by you, but just quit votebanning yourself if you don't want to have a ban record lmao Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19134-self-ban-appeals/#findComment-132158 Share on other sites More sharing options...
ProjectTAMA Posted January 5, 2023 Author Share Posted January 5, 2023 (edited) To be fair when I did it the first 2 times I didn't know self bans go on record cuz I'm a dumb ass Edited January 5, 2023 by ProjectTAMA Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19134-self-ban-appeals/#findComment-132161 Share on other sites More sharing options...
toosii Posted January 5, 2023 Share Posted January 5, 2023 23 minutes ago, ProjectTAMA said: To be fair when I did it the first 2 times I didn't know self bans go on record cuz I'm a dumb ass lmfao true but yeah I mean since they weren't actual valid bans I am +1 for removing them, but just don't do it anymore if these ones get removed unless you don't mind them being there +1 for ban removal Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19134-self-ban-appeals/#findComment-132164 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seffy Posted January 5, 2023 Share Posted January 5, 2023 +1 for vip removal | -1 for ban removal.... People have Vote kicked themselves and get their vip stripped so i don't see why you should get your ban removed for being dumb..... It's Against the rules..... Read Them Please........ Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19134-self-ban-appeals/#findComment-132167 Share on other sites More sharing options...
cobaselic Posted January 5, 2023 Share Posted January 5, 2023 votebanning yourself is against the rules. it is actually grounds to have your VIP revoked completely. you made the votebans on yourself, they'll stay on your record. denied Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19134-self-ban-appeals/#findComment-132170 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts