Discord?

Zexxy

2 minutes ago, Zexxy said:

Just says whoops unable to accept invite. usually thats the ban message but I literally just made this account last night? so there's no way it's banned.

If you have been banned on your old account or anyone else in the house has been banned from discord, you won’t be about to join back until theyre unbanned. Discord bans are ip based, not account based

7 hours ago, Professional Jay Walker said:

If you have been banned on your old account or anyone else in the house has been banned from discord, you won’t be about to join back until theyre unbanned. Discord bans are ip based, not account based

That's prolly what it is. I use to be in the disc with a friend when he was staff but I prolly said something to get myself banned, oh well. I assume you can't appeal them?

9 hours ago, Zexxy said:

That's prolly what it is. I use to be in the disc with a friend when he was staff but I prolly said something to get myself banned, oh well. I assume you can't appeal them?

I’m guessing they’d have to appeal themself but depending on what got them banned, idk if they’d get accepted, also yeah check what @zZzO Gsaid too