Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

Audemar

Your Steam ID

Audemar

Why were you banned or warned?

I was banned for killing a mod in a crossfire on accident I was pd commander and getting a suspect and he got caught in the crossfire with another guy too but I shooting the suspect wasnt rdm because he shot me first.

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

I should be unbanned because I didn't mean to kill him and I told the mod I was sorry and didn't mean to shoot him and he still banned me.

Who warned/banned you?

Siro

How long were you warned or banned for?

7 days
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19005-banned-for-crossfire/
Share on other sites

You were banned for Mass RDM, killing 3+ players without reason.

I would not ban you if it was just crossfire, plus I didn't even count the crossfire on the mod in your ban.

 

However, I am willing to allow you back into the server, you seem pretty new so maybe I could have been more lenient just this once.

I am going to remain NEUTRAL for now.

2 hours ago, Succ The Zucc said:

It says massRDM. Care to explain the full story as for MassRDM you need to kill 3 dudes for that

So I was a police officer and 1 guy was on a roof top shooting at me so I go up to arrest him and siro I guess was up there too, siro and the guy shooting at me had skins that look the same so I killed the wrong guy then killed the guy who shot me

54 minutes ago, Audemar said:

So I was a police officer and 1 guy was on a roof top shooting at me so I go up to arrest him and siro I guess was up there too, siro and the guy shooting at me had skins that look the same so I killed the wrong guy then killed the guy who shot me

Hol up, I thought you said it was crossfire? Shooting the wrong guy because they have skins that look the same is not crossfire, that is just blatant rdm.

  • Angry 1
1 hour ago, cobaselic said:

So did you shoot the wrong guy, then shoot another wrong guy, and then finally kill the right guy? That isn't crossfire my man

nooooooooooo i shot the wrong guy then killed the real guy and the other guy had a gun pointed at me missed every shot then I killed him

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...