Pickup boxes items stuck inside

Packet

Category:

Bug

Priority:

Medium

Description:

Sometimes items put into a pickup box are permanently stuck inside the pickup box and it does not list the item description but will note a X/5 noting there are still items inside. However, when attempting to press E on the slots, sometimes they items eject and update the quantity of items inside, and sometimes it does not and they are permanently stuck inside.

How to reproduce:

Unsure. Happens very often.

Yeah it is a common issue I have where it doesn't list the item description although it is full, but I am still always able to get them out, haven't ever had them stuck inside. I will see if I can duplicate that issue though

The items getting stuck inside and being unable to get out may only be a visual issue as sometimes it will say 1/5 items, not list any items inside. You eat it, try to hit e on every one, and nothing will come out. Sometimes the same thing happens but the items do in fact come out and the quantity updates. 

11 hours ago, Packet said:

The items getting stuck inside and being unable to get out may only be a visual issue as sometimes it will say 1/5 items, not list any items inside. You eat it, try to hit e on every one, and nothing will come out. Sometimes the same thing happens but the items do in fact come out and the quantity updates. 

this means that an item inside the box has usually degraded, if it doesn't then i think you have to invholster/shoot the box to get the ents out

2 hours ago, Tene said:

this means that an item inside the box has usually degraded, if it doesn't then i think you have to invholster/shoot the box to get the ents out

Pretty sure shooting a pickup box and destroying it makes the items disappear. I might be mistaken though.