Jump to content

Recommended Posts

spacer.png

This is on bruhthers ban appeal who has the exact same ban as me and who did this before me I'm just saying I think it has been long enough for acceptance if you can accept bruhther for doing the exact same thing why can't you forgive me? Yes I was a staff member but I also had a positive impact on the community as well as negative I suppose if you look at all the bans I've given I was active and helped the server for over a year.

  • cmonBruh 1

ACCEPTED aswell, sorry lol.


Your ban however will still be active for 1 more month since you sent it to bruhther + history + ex staff as decided by de team.


c u in 1 month mr sixnut

Edited by Blue.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...