Vote ban / kick

TyrTrolas

Vote is getting heavily abused everyday so i suggest removing the ability from VIP and only give it to the Verified people 
It is the only way to stop the abuse and lessen the vote ban appeals

It is too dangerous when 90% of the server is VIP, anyone can become VIP and minges are everywhere
god help us

• Like 1
  • crybaby -1 1

I think verified is too high of a rank to “exclusivise” vote banning, it looks like there is a bunch in the discord but there is at most 6 on the server at a time. And that is peak server time, i think it should be unlocked when at at least 12 hours because players should have a basic jist of the rules and it could narrow down random/false votebans

20 minutes ago, KKStoner said:

I think verified is too high of a rank to “exclusivise” vote banning, it looks like there is a bunch in the discord but there is at most 6 on the server at a time. And that is peak server time, i think it should be unlocked when at at least 12 hours because players should have a basic jist of the rules and it could narrow down random/false votebans

Agreed. Players should have a bit of play time so they at least maybe know/care about the rules. Verified only also wouldn't be fair to the people who are already VIP because one of the reasons they got it is probably to voteban and votekick.

I think a way we can stop some of the vote abuse is by being stricter on the ones doing blatant false ones knowingly. Something like first time done is a 3 day vote restrict, second time they do it is a month, etc. (this is only an example I came up within 30 seconds but just something that could help prevent and stop it from happening.)

7 hours ago, TyrTrolas said:

Vote is getting heavily abused everyday so i suggest removing the ability from VIP and only give it to the Verified people 
It is the only way to stop the abuse and lessen the vote ban appeals

It is too dangerous when 90% of the server is VIP, anyone can become VIP and minges are everywhere
god help us

Disagree unless there is one online then maybe VIP should be blocked from it and the server should rely on them, accually start handing out proper bans and perm removal of this right for abuse. Before dealing with this I would never abuse this function but seeing how admins treat this shit like an utter meme dispite how distructive it is to players (1 week for mass rdm but nothing for this but a slap on the wrist and a few days of no voting) this has activley aligned me to the position where I plan to abuse this function in the future against people who annoy me, becuase why the fuck wouldn't I? Esspecally against those who have falsely vote banned me in the past, just for some fucking justice.

For comparrasion 1 week ban for mass rdm which causes only a few minutes of displeasure/annoyance to players compared to this where 1 hour is wasted and 20-30 minutes is actively spent by the user to make a fourm post where the abuser will get a punishment that watses less time than he victem just damn fucking reporting it. seriously admins get yout shit together and start handing out 1-2 week bans for blatent abuse. any abuse of power in any situtation should have extreme consequenses