Jump to content

Venderson

Verified

 Content Type 

Profiles

Forums

DarkRP Server Rules

Forum Rules & Guidelines

DarkRP Server Rules (Compat Test)

rules-compact-manual

Everything posted by Venderson

  1. @RubikThe model was added and the money returned, much appreciated thank you, though I'd like the model to be a cop model rather than a thief.
  2. While loading into the game I collected sold items on the marketplace, but the money didn't transfer to me. I got $3,243,283 DarkRP for selling on the auction house! - Also I'm still waiting for the last model I sent to rubik to be added, thank you.
  3. I'm sorry but my reputation is too important to be seen talking with you any longer, without my street cred around here no one would respect me, I can't have that, I can't have that at all, it'd be political suicide on a massive scale, on par with watergate, I'd never get elected mayor, I'd never survive a demote vote, I'd never gain my long desired respected role. "I might be a slave to appearances, but it'll be the pig in lipstick that survives the slaughter. " -Socrates
  4. Well you made the PD open to everyone that one time, so I feel community removal is a fair punishment all things considered.
  5. A day after posting this and someone already tried to demote for being fined lmao https://youtu.be/CiO2RBLeNbE Or hey being demoted from my thief CC for reason "jew" https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2844875839
  6. I would at least like it if CC thief classes couldn't be demoted at all, and cop CC's being only demote able by either staff with a CP ban or getting fired by the mayor. We grinded for these and shouldn't be demoted by an unhappy player because his base was raided, or he got caught kidnapping in front of the pd for the fifth time.
  7. I'd like to ask what everyone's opinion of the demote command is, lately I've seen it used for nothing but abuse and petty back and forth arguments. I'd personally like to have it removed as these days it's hardly even being used for it's intended purpose "to combat failRP", and most situations that would involve it's use are already handled by the staff team. The demotion command faces the same problem as votebans where everyone will simply vote yes without even looking at or considering it, another alternative would be to have it so demotions could only be handled by either staff, vips, respected ranks etc. TLDR: I don't wanna keep getting demoted by angry people.
  8. Venderson

    Gang CC

    Steam id: STEAM_0:1:87073761 Gang name: Theosis
  9. Imagine paying 30$ for a bludgeon bathwater skin.
  10. Kidnapping is one of the worst and most toxic things on this server -Since CC's can have bludgeons you can be kidnapped anywhere anytime by anyone. -You lose all your weapons weather they succeed in kidnapping you or not. -99% of the time it's not even fun kidnapping it's just sitting in a black box waiting for the timer. -Since most of the big kidnapping gangs have numerous members you're unlikely to be saved and it's a license to kill anyone who attempts to stop it. -Since most of the gangs have all the perks it's only a 2-minute cooldown between kidnappings. -This is also assuming they don't just instantly execute you as soon as your kidnapped. -Being thrown in the sewers every two minutes. ___________________________________________________________________________________ And when it comes down to it the only counterpoints are "Well, we paid real money for our bathwater bludgeons." "I'm a kidnapper main and I find nothing wrong with kidnapping." "Lmao just shoot the kidnappers." "Git gud" ___________________________________________________________________________________ With the way, kidnapping is now it's one of the main detractors from the server for me and I feel I play the server less because of it this is from my stand point where im personally somewhat developed but for newer players kidnapping can be devastating.
×
×
  • Create New...