Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

I think a different color for admins + more permissions in needed. It would make my life easier and what not. Maybe I will make it so admins can promote people to trial mod which means they can accept and decline mod apps. Although, I don't know who else is an admin besides Ghostly and Blacnova. Prodigy I guess? But he doesn't even play. So maybe that will be let off the list for now.

 

Head Admins will be able to accept and decline mod apps + promote people most likely tonight.

 

 

I think it would be cool if we could do that, promoting people. I know there aren't many of us right now, but the more manpower the better, right?

 

Wait what, before head admins couldn't accept or promote people???

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1844-forum-ranks/page/2/#findComment-10494
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...