Jpgunner The Scammer!

Captain Liam

hecko, about a month ago i bought a class from Jpgunner in the sever. After a month, today i came on the server and tried to co onto Jpgunners class, i saw that it didn't have any slot in my F4 menu you join the job "Ohheckyadood". I saw that there was 3 people on the class so i thought that i couldn't go on the class. Later i saw that 1 person left but i couldn't go on it still. Then i realized that Jpgunner also deleted me of steam. I had come to the conclusion that he took me off it to take my money. Please help XD.

When you bought the class from Jp he set terms and he told you if any of them were broken you would likely be removed as a result. You broke multiple terms, consistently raiding him and being inactive were just two. If you were to be on the server more than once in the past week or at least explained to him why you were gone things could have worked out much better. Theres no use having an inactive player on our class when me, Jp and another active member of the community could benefit instead.  You broke the terms that you agreed to and as result are off the class, nobody is to blame except yourself.