pet stuff

Tene

give every pet a unique effect zzzz only 2 raffle pets have uniques wtf thats not very cool
make the snowboard penguin have unique effects too (throws a snowball during combat that nonlethals for 1 second 5min coolodown what the F)
give pig pet effect (pig either autocollects - jack said bad idea, or pig has 5% chance to double yield from tilling plots/harvest zone what the F, or it affects rate of growth for harvest zones/plots (requires more water though))
give the reaper pet something that maybe adds max hp on kill or regains hp on kill, max hp can max at like 175 (this isnt op, soul swep gets you to 225) - also make it so this maxhp is actually maxhp, so that a bacta doesnt reset it, if for whatever reason this is deemed op, make it 10-15max hp per kill, and even add a cooldown on it if u want to prevent boosting from being broken.
give ghost pet maybe something similar to precious life but with an increased cooldown, maybe it does same as precious life, without the blind, and with a speed boost??
give mini mod xp on bans/votebans if not staff,  make the voteban xp actually a good amount, OR, make it so you get xp with every sit that you called that gets claimed then closed (more xp for staff who claim a sit) - cooldown of like 3mins so u cant endlessly spam 'im stuck' sits... mini mod kind of an ass pet idk what else u can do with it
give hobo pet owners chance for their dumpster to have loot from crates (t1 - t2) OR let them dumpster dive as any job, or have it so the hobo throws boots at people instead of bugbait (or keep the bugbait) and you get xp for hitting players with a boot/bugbait!

imo silly that some pets do have xp, but others dont.  I don't think any of these are gamebreaking, and if they are just tweak them, imo the suggestions for each pet makes them actually have a use but not something that is fundamentally ass if you dont have.
note: if you have ideas on how to make all pets instead have xp related things, that would be cool, considering the 2 current raffle pets just give u xp for afking..

pet idea:
Goon pet - chance from killing Level 1 goons is relatively lower than Level 3 goons so you can't just 4 shot a goon and get the pet, pet model : the antlion that goes under the ground - pet effect: goons are friendly, or goons give more xp, or spawns a goon egg every X amount of minutes (make the minutes high), who knows just pick 1 i want a goon.

2 hours ago, HIDDEN said:

I don't think it would be very fair at all for EXCLUSIVE pets or pets otherwise unobtainable by the general public to have a Gameplay/Combat advantage, ESPECIALLY in the scope you described I don't think that would be very fair at all.

Established, long-time players (who remind you are most likely to win the raffles where pets can be rewarded) are already hard to compete with since they have CCs, gang/level perks and talents, talismans/food, etc so giving them new powerful abilities in the form of pets would make things much worse.

I wouldn't be against giving them a unique ability but allowing a different pet that's more easily obtained have the EXACT same ability though. That way your unique pet can still do something cool without overpowering every other person because they weren't lucky enough to win and/or new to the server.

Edit: I really like the goon pet btw, I love goons!

nah

13 hours ago, HIDDEN said:

I don't think it would be very fair at all for EXCLUSIVE pets or pets otherwise unobtainable by the general public to have a Gameplay/Combat advantage, ESPECIALLY in the scope you described I don't think that would be very fair at all.

bunny pet gives u 12xp every 3 mins, again, if u have any suggestions on making the pets xp based instead of gameplay based, i'd be down for that instead. the reaper x ghost people bought for 1 billion and yet it does literally nothing, maybe make them spawn tombstones that u can shoot for xp.. who knows...

Established, long-time players (who remind you are most likely to win the raffles where pets can be rewarded) are already hard to compete with since they have CCs, gang/level perks and talents, talismans/food, etc so giving them new powerful abilities in the form of pets would make things much worse.

The long-time players don't really have any advantage other than knowing what to do for xp, which can be found in every jobs description AND the forums, along with common sense for a lot of things. Sugar intentionally makes the cap on the highest raffle prize something low like 30-50,000xp with a time span of 2 weeks, which with some playtime is easily achievable for every player (uh oh 700-1400xp by spamming E on the slot machines, then just base to regain sugar shop money and get xp from printers OR go do chem barrels/3x xp jobs/xp session) 2100xp every day really isn't much, especially if you are buying double pooled, because you've already got 2/3 of the required xp for that day (minimum to qualify per day) via slot machines, then you can just go and do any 3x xp job or session!!! I do agree that giving the pets weapon based stuff is kinda stupid, but a snowball with nonlethal for 1 second really isn't much, especially considering most of the time it would probably miss, or you'd die anyways, but I can see where you're coming from. The Reaper Pet hp thing and Ghost Pet is quite op indeed

I wouldn't be against giving them a unique ability but allowing a different pet that's more easily obtained have the EXACT same ability though. That way your unique pet can still do something cool without overpowering every other person because they weren't lucky enough to win and/or new to the server.

Give pig pet toxic fart that gives meth lab effect unless u are wearing gas mask when in combat or make it give u xp like bunny does... do that with every raffle pet i guess.

Snowboard penguin could throw snowballs at people for xp similar to hobo pet throwing bugbait at people for xp, and that is the only one I can think of..... give suggestions sir

• 1 month later...