Chessmond Posted January 10, 2024 Share Posted January 10, 2024 Give this man his spartan pet @KDawg 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18218-journey-journal/page/4/#findComment-142429 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted January 10, 2024 Share Posted January 10, 2024 Well deserved 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18218-journey-journal/page/4/#findComment-142433 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Spartan Posted January 10, 2024 Author Share Posted January 10, 2024 At a later date I plan to give away this second pet of mine as I do with most my possessions, will likely consist of a wheel with names like the others. Still planning that but for now I rest Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18218-journey-journal/page/4/#findComment-142459 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Gorgonakalophom Posted January 11, 2024 Share Posted January 11, 2024 21 hours ago, Spartan said: At a later date I plan to give away this second pet of mine as I do with most my possessions, will likely consist of a wheel with names like the others. Still planning that but for now I rest Now this is epic, rigged for me of course. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18218-journey-journal/page/4/#findComment-142501 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now