OMG pet suggestion!!!!

bugman

16 hours ago, SexyBatman said:

I fully disagree with this as someone who has no special pets that’s why they are the top prizes as they have extreme worth and if they have small bonus then what’s the point and if you really want them grind and save money to buy one

Pets should be cosmetic, especially if you're getting them as a random raffle reward, it shouldn't have a good effect or anything, it should either be purely cosmetic or have the slightest effect that makes it somewhat worthwhile, the whole value aspect of the pets from raffles and stuff is that they're 1/1 or 1/3 and will most likely never return, similar with the Halloween pets. If they have really good effects then it's kinda dumb cause no one can get that pet so it's just whoever got lucky or whoever is rich enough to buy one from someone, instead of it being 'hey you got this really rare item that only a few people have,' it becomes  'lets also increase the price and value of this a ton by giving it a good effect so you can solely own the market for it and demand what you want!'. 

10 hours ago, Smelly said:

The only one I know of is the fish pet, gives like a 3% or 5% fish buff... Forgot which percent exactly but it's nothing even worth fussing over.

25% is a lot, but that's because it can be obtainable at all times by anyone, unlike the raffle pets, which may not ever come back and even if they do will still remain rare, the Halloween exclusive pets most likely won't return because they were advertised as 'limited time items never to return' and worth 750mil in Suga Shop, if they get OP buffs then it's kinda less a money sink which is I believe what pets were designed to be and more of an investment with the whole  'wow I got this really rare pet so I can now use its really good effect that only a couple people have and then sell it off for tons of money when I don't want it'.

10 hours ago, Smelly said:

I actually despise green and think he's a baby backed bitch but I agree with this

opinion is void due to hypocrisy

Edited by Tene
silly me
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, RAY RAY said:

Dumb question I know sorry,

but what perks do the pets have? I've never had any pets on the server or really paid any attention to them - but I thought they were just a visual thing.

What benefits do they offer? For example what does your bunny pet do?

Fish pet makes fishing speed nearly double, bunny pet gives xp egg drops, zombie bunny gives xp drops and does flashbang effect. These perks are very small so i think they are fine, but as an owner of the bunny pet, i think for fairness it shouldnt have a unique perk!!!!

16 hours ago, SexyBatman said:

I fully disagree with this as someone who has no special pets that’s why they are the top prizes as they have extreme worth and if they have small bonus then what’s the point and if you really want them grind and save money to buy one

They are worth something because they are 1/1 1/2 or 1/6 or so in the case of the reaper pet. Rare things are worth something, do you not understand that concept?

17 hours ago, ❤️ It's Ya Boi Green ❤️ said:

I disagree. I feel like all pets should have a unique effect to them, even if they are a limited time pet.

Wow green you seem to own multiple pets that dont have perks that you bought knowing they didnt have perks, i wonder, why did you buy those to begin with, was it maybe because they were rare and limited time???