Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

Chewbacca

Your Steam ID

(STEAM_0:1:122954401)

Why were you banned or warned?

I was banned for MNLR.

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

I don't believe that the length of my ban was fair due to my warns which are low for the time I have spent on this server both how long which does not excuse my behavior, I am not asking for a unban but I am asking for a reduced ban, because I was in the wrong and I admitted it to the staff member, I understand if the is no resolution to this situation due to me outrightly admitting to the crime which is MNLR but I don't want to get in the details but it was right next to spawn and I was asking the guy questions over and over again. Again I was in the wrong but hopefully looking for some leniency

Who warned/banned you?

Minky (STEAM_0:1:230329886)

How long were you warned or banned for?

5 Days

spacer.png

Edited by T-Pain
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18071-chewbaccas-ban-appeal/
Share on other sites

Usually this is just leading to the best judgement of the staff member. If you're new and don't have any previous warns/bans most cases if you didn't know we'd warn you if you weren't causing any real harm. 

 

That said, Jason is right. MassNLR is a 5-7 day ban in the majority of cases. 5 being on the low end. 

 

I'll be honest with you this is really up to Minky to decide but he wasn't wrong in his punishment if that was his decision. 

  • Minky locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...