Expand bitcoin mining

Kitkat

If you look for 'miner' in the prop spawnmenu you can see the bitcoin miner addon has a larger and smaller size of bitminer, but only the medium size is available. It'd be sick if bitmining got expanded by adding more functionality like upgrades and bitminer tokens for the other sizes or stuff like that since  bitminers are pretty underutilized / unnoticed by the community but the concept is super cool and i feel like would benefit from expansion!
Lightshot screenshot of other miners in spawnmenu

• Like 2

I agree but also don't because another idea can be brought out of it than just bitminers.

Bitminers are in my opinion not so worth it for how long you wait, meanwhile a printer makes more fully upgraded.
I feel like if bitminers could be upgraded, or if they could expand and use another sort of addon that would be nice or the whole idea can be accepted and bringing in those other miners would be cool too.

I just feel like there should be maybe another printer-like ent that is 100k starting with upgrades costing more. Almost like how servers have different tiers. Who knows

if you’ve got an mass amount of bitcoin miners around 10 of them you’ll be mining over 900,000 every time it maxed out not sure about the time, but it decently does need a buff in speed upgrades or even upgrading the max space inside of it

• Like 1

• 3 months later...