Kidnapping

Succ The Zucc

With CCs that can kidnap and different models that can easily RP with cultists. Can we get the ability to just buy the Pentagram in the F4 menu and stop having it as a class specific item if we can all use it anyways when it's down?

Also. I've always hated that it has to be placed and you can no longer physgun it. Can we bring that back. 

Lastly I remember the reason we uped the kidnapping times for CCs as it would get mingey as fuck...to be honest I don't like how long I have to wait. Could we possibly halve the time we have now. 

• Like 1
  • thumbdown -1 3

While I hate to agree with you the players on the server prefer overall to RP on their CCs and not the normal RP jobs as its just easier. That said that doesn't stop you from building a Satan worshiping base and doing the whole sacrifice thing as a cultist if you want.  I think with some of the models we have I bet you can get a few that would make sense RP wise to have. And kinda I would like to bring kidnapping back. Server has lost a lot of the whole craziness of the kidnapping days. I think brining some of the old style back while keeping elements of the timer would suffice enough.

What pisses me off the most about custom classes are any model can kidnap you. normally, youd rp as "weary" around cultists because they kidnap. but with ccs, an anime bitch, spiderman, a human piplup or a fucking turkey can come out of nowhere and knock your shit out for like 60 secs, then rdm you straight after. so bullshit, at least kidnap for satanic rp purposes.

• Thanks 1
  • crybaby -1 1

You remember that I also talked about CCs only being able to have 5 sweps as well right? 

There is so much Ive asked for to rework the system to make it more fair and no one wants it because the change itself is too scary for them. I've wanted CC overhauls, job overhauls nothing goes to plan. If you make a suggestion for something that includes CCs think of it in the sense that 90% of the users are going to be doing it in CCs we could make it to where cultists get double the XP for it or CCs dont get any XP for it. But the change would almost be exclusive for the benefit of CC jobs and better RP with the use of physguns on the circles.