Bounce Posted April 18, 2016 Share Posted April 18, 2016 if Someone buys me Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege $48.61 CAD($37.53 USD) on g2a & $53.59 CAD(41.38 USD) on steam i will add you to my custom class <3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1726-slot-on-my-class/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dian Robingson Posted April 18, 2016 Share Posted April 18, 2016 On what? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1726-slot-on-my-class/#findComment-9797 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bounce Posted April 18, 2016 Author Share Posted April 18, 2016 On what? pc Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1726-slot-on-my-class/#findComment-9798 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ryan Posted April 18, 2016 Share Posted April 18, 2016 I'll buy you the Japanese Game Cube version, do I get a slot? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1726-slot-on-my-class/#findComment-9799 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bounce Posted April 18, 2016 Author Share Posted April 18, 2016 I'll buy you the Japanese Game Cube version, do I get a slot? no sorry XD Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1726-slot-on-my-class/#findComment-9800 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cullen Posted April 18, 2016 Share Posted April 18, 2016 Why do you want that game... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1726-slot-on-my-class/#findComment-9809 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zoosh Posted April 18, 2016 Share Posted April 18, 2016 Why do you want that game... he wants it xD thats y Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1726-slot-on-my-class/#findComment-9810 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bounce Posted April 18, 2016 Author Share Posted April 18, 2016 Why do you want that game... because its fun and i dont have the cash $ Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1726-slot-on-my-class/#findComment-9811 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Presiii Posted April 18, 2016 Share Posted April 18, 2016 I'll give you a glass of sweet tea, a pack of gum, and a used iTunes gift card for a spot. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1726-slot-on-my-class/#findComment-9812 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Salted Seabass Posted April 18, 2016 Share Posted April 18, 2016 Get a job then you sad piece of shit. Also that game isn't that good, I have it on one and it got boring Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1726-slot-on-my-class/#findComment-9813 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now