Cullen Posted April 18, 2016 Share Posted April 18, 2016 Get a job then you sad piece of shit. Also that game isn't that good, I have it on one and it got boring Agreeing on your statement about the game; however don't be rude... Or leave. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1726-slot-on-my-class/page/2/#findComment-9816 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Salted Seabass Posted April 18, 2016 Share Posted April 18, 2016 Get a job then you sad piece of shit. Also that game isn't that good, I have it on one and it got boring Agreeing on your statement about the game; however don't be rude... Or leave Sorry if you couldn't tell, but I was joking Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1726-slot-on-my-class/page/2/#findComment-9818 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glaze Posted April 18, 2016 Share Posted April 18, 2016 I will give you $100 for a slot in-game $100 of course not real money Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1726-slot-on-my-class/page/2/#findComment-9825 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bounce Posted April 18, 2016 Author Share Posted April 18, 2016 I will give you $100 for a slot in-game $100 of course not real money IRL? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1726-slot-on-my-class/page/2/#findComment-9829 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dian Robingson Posted April 18, 2016 Share Posted April 18, 2016 I will give you $100 for a slot in-game $100 of course not real money IRL? Look at the spoiler in-game $100 of course not real money Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1726-slot-on-my-class/page/2/#findComment-9830 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bounce Posted April 19, 2016 Author Share Posted April 19, 2016 I will give you $100 for a slot in-game $100 of course not real money IRL? Look at the spoiler in-game $100 of course not real money RIP (-.-) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1726-slot-on-my-class/page/2/#findComment-9831 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now