Add Disguise swep, Kissing Swep, Dogbite to CC editor?

Troy

Just now, HIDDEN said:

I am not sure what disguise swep you're referring to (the one the undercover has or the one the alien has) either way both disguise sweps are pretty powerful and would be pretty broken on a CC in my opinion, that and it also takes away unique features from actual RP jobs so I don't really like the idea 

As long as you're still KOS if you kiss someone than I don't really see a problem with the kiss swep, but I do know it really annoys some people so having it on a CC might just make things worse

The dogbite swep idea is just... weird.... like you want an anime girl or a dead meme (the only cc models) running around and growling? Like there's no problem with it in terms of balance or anything if anything it's kind of a waste of a slot tbh but like why? it's weird even for me and i'm the weird pet guy.

Agreed. The disguise swep would be too overpowered for CC's to have, I don't see a issue with adding the kiss swep to CC's, and as stated above the dogbite swep would be a little odd but I can't see any issues that would arise from giving CC's access.