Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

ZeroTwo

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:51101089

Why were you banned or warned?

I was pulled into a sit because I was hitting someone in spawn with a horn. But I accidentally killed the person when i was trying to pull my physgun out to point at them.

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

I have no previous warns on the server, 0 total. I believe it should have been a warn for a first time offence as I didn't mean to kill him at all.

Who warned/banned you?

White Crow

How long were you warned or banned for?

1 day.

I was just hoping to get the ban appealed and changed to a warn. 

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17011-i-was-banned/
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, {GN} Isaac said:

this is honesty up to white crow. The ban is valid and so is the punishment. You should not be hitting players while in spawn that's not allowed. There is a sign saying dont mess with players.....

Zero we are cool but you know the rules and u been here for a while now. 

You are right, as I know I was in the wrong.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/17011-i-was-banned/#findComment-117227
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...