90 Slots!!!

Salted Seabass

Does this server even have a stable and large enough playerbase for 90 slots? I've never seen it get completely filled up.

As of right now, no. It does get filled almost every day and it averages 30-50 players on the weekdays for most of the day. During the summer, it's different story. Again, 90 slots is my target but I am smart enough to not increase it if server performance is not optimal or the server is not using all of it's slots.

WMXyY59.png

Haven't been with this server in summer, but I'll def be excited for that. You've done a pretty good job at keeping it optimized so I wouldn't worry so much. What do I know though, im not behind the scenes.

Maybe I can find a mapper soon.

i've been messing around with hammer for a few months, made a few maps, but probably nothing you're looking for\

Awhile ago you said you were making a map for the server. Back on evo city you told me this.

Maybe I can find a mapper soon.

i've been messing around with hammer for a few months, made a few maps, but probably nothing you're looking for\

Awhile ago you said you were making a map for the server. Back on evo city you told me this.

Can you send links for the maps

Actually I have an idea. Instead of making it 90 slots why don't you add another 60 slot server, kind of like CG death run. They have 3 servers all running and it works out. Only a suggestion but it would work. Also I agree with a new map, This map is super small and barely fits 60 people. Mega basing is hard to do when this map is so small. The downtown with the sewer would be a good map but even still it's only a little bigger and the PD is so small that it's so fast to raid and easy.

Actually I have an idea. Instead of making it 90 slots why don't you add another 60 slot server, kind of like CG death run. They have 3 servers all running and it works out. Only a suggestion but it would work. Also I agree with a new map, This map is super small and barely fits 60 people. Mega basing is hard to do when this map is so small. The downtown with the sewer would be a good map but even still it's only a little bigger and the PD is so small that it's so fast to raid and easy.

We tried that. I honestly don't want to expand to any other Gmod gamemodes since I personally dislike all of the other ones. We tried TTT and that worked out better than expected but I stopped working on the server since I hated it. We had another DarkRP server and people only joined the first one. I know some servers can get away with it but I don't think we can.

If this community every gets like bigger bigger then I would definitely consider opening a Rust server or a DayZ server once the new renderer and moding support comes out

Plus, the way it works for servers in general is: The more players you have on one server, the more people will join. No one wants to join a server with 10 people. No one wants to join a server with 30 people but the incentive grows to join a server when more people are allocated in one spot