Jump to content

Recommended Posts

As Coba said, it says nowhere in MOTD that you can kill sharks, so acting upon this and killing sharks for no reason resulted in breaking rules and also the Mass RDM, I honestly believe this ban was justified. There’s not much else to say about it..

 

 ̶1̶
 

EDIT: 

I will be withdrawing my vote for now, as florhn has still not replied to this thread.

this is subject to change when he replies.

Edited by Professional Jay Walker
vote removal

The banning staff member hasn't responded to this post or on discord for 24 hours so I will be accepting this appeal. We also value education>punishment so unless these actions were continued after being told to stop or it was more than just the shark I personally see no reason for you to be banned for 7 days. Florhn will be spoken to about how he can better handle situations like this in the future.

 

Accepted

  • Thanks 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...