chucky's job selection

Yung PussyBanger

Chucky has been in the game for quite a while now. As we all know the baby job is no longer available. As someone who enjoys playing legacy jobs I felt like this topic needed to be talked about. Instead of babies maybe chucky could target minions or hobos; a job that isn't already targeted. Maybe the targeted job could get a change. Instead of treasure hunters, pickles, babies, and stalkers it could be like pets, aliens, trumpet player, or hobo. Chucky is very limited and those jobs aren’t used a whole lot nowadays. I mean, chucky could get removed in all of its entirety and replace it with a new serial killer of sorts or take out the target selection and make chucky kill people who have bounties.

Edited by Yung PussyBanger

4 hours ago, HIDDEN said:

I like all of these except the bounty idea, chucky is a serial killer not a bounty hunter, we already have too many jobs that do that bounty hunting anyways.

I dont think theres "too many" jobs that bounty hunt. The only one i know is bounty hunter, I dont think there are any other ones. But i see what you're saying