Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Sticks said:

https://medal.tv/clips/47RCtFFoFMkUK/i05YLtSfwc
LOL
-1
In this clip based off bhop alone, you had 48 bhops in a row without messing up, doing it standing still, moving, shooting all at the same time. In your sandbox clip you were unable to do it more than 11 times in a row, with full focus on just bhopping and nothing in your way. 

If you need any more proof, let me know

  • Like 1

Alright, so you analysed footage thats been around for a couple of days, but this is the 2nd analysis and just an explanation of whats in the video.

 

Quote

I can provide some more evidence of my own gameplay (Garry's Mod or other games) that I have decent game sense and am not a stranger to fast reactions or bunnyhopping

I then replied later on with:

Quote

For you to validate that there is no assistance, I would like to see a clip of you, in combat, a recent clip close to the time of the ban.

 

 

1 minute ago, Professional Jay Walker said:

Alright, so you analysed footage thats been around for a couple of days, but this is the 2nd analysis and just an explanation of whats in the video.

 

I then replied later on with:

 

 

Would a few minutes before the ban to ~2 days beforehand count? I recorded gameplay on this server infrequently so I don't have much from the day before my banning

The thing that had really sealed the deal for me was when we were in a sit abt your cheating. You were obviously nervous, but you started saying stuff and then immediately after you would say something contradicting that last statement. You would say that you don’t play video games that much at all, then four minutes later you would say that you play video games all the time. You said you rarely played GMOD and when I brought up the fact that you had 1.1k or something hours you said that you were on your dad’s account. Then you would say later that you play GMOD all the time. This just made me not trust anything you said at all. You were just digging holes into your story.

Edited by Knickers
  • Like 2
28 minutes ago, Professional Jay Walker said:

Alright, so you analysed footage thats been around for a couple of days, but this is the 2nd analysis and just an explanation of whats in the video.

 

I then replied later on with:

 

 

sorry, meant to reply to you with the above post that includes multiple videos^

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...