florhn Posted August 12, 2021 Share Posted August 12, 2021 I agree with reiko he made a very good point of that you probably were not aware of that you are not allowed to appeal a request appeal anymore. racism should not be a perma ban either  +1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16707-nanako-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-114686 Share on other sites More sharing options...
toosii Posted August 15, 2021 Share Posted August 15, 2021 On 8/11/2021 at 9:32 PM, Reiko said: i agree with Jack, the initial reason for the punishment was racism. Even with 3 offenses for racism, its nowhere close to months. Coba is right as we do not allow requested permas today to be appealed. I dont remember exactly when it was implemented but I choose to believe in your favor, i bet you werent told about this and in a moment of anger or whatever asked to be permed.  For racism, i think you've served your time. Your record is still relatively clean for someone whos been around since 2019. U only have 6 bans, everything else is just you votebanning people. at the end of the day, its gmod, and if the dude didnt break a rule that deserves a perm, i'd do the extra work and let em back free of charge.  +1 +1 ^^Pretty much sums up what I was going to say. You acted in anger and you were banned because you requested it, so I think you deserve another chance. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16707-nanako-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-114784 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rubik Posted August 15, 2021 Share Posted August 15, 2021 Accepted based on feedback from staff. You're unbanned. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16707-nanako-ban-appeal/page/2/#findComment-114787 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts