First person to sign up to the forums.

Tuss

Today, I want to find answers for the biggest question ever asked here on the TitsRP forums.

Who was the first person to sign up these forums?

If you look at your own profile link, you will see a number before you name. For me, the number is 6689, that means I was the 6689th person to sign up to the forums.

You may thing Sugar Tits was the first, as he is the owner of the server! Well, that's not true. Sugar Tits was the 63rd person to sign up to the forums. Even then, some smartie pants out there might think the original Tits account was first to sign up. Well you're wrong again you imbecile. The original Tits account was only the 2nd person to sign up. Who was the first??

plz help me answer this century old question!

Edited by Tuss
meant biggest not niggest

There is a search menu of the players and when they joined. The first people joined on January 22, 2015. There is no #1, so that makes #2 with Tits the first account. I don't think an old #1 ever existed, I'm pretty sure it started at #2 with Sugar, because he is the one that set up the website and of course joined it first. But there are like 5 people that joined on January 22 and they all start from Tits at 2. 

1 hour ago, cobaselic said:

Thank you for your service during the Fruit wars.

truth betold honestly there is an old forums page, before this forums was created. So if you truly want to find the very very first account good luck! I never actually thought of doing this back then.

1 hour ago, TheGrapeWarrior said:

There is a search menu of the players and when they joined. The first people joined on January 22, 2015. There is no #1, so that makes #2 with Tits the first account. I don't think an old #1 ever existed, I'm pretty sure it started at #2 with Sugar, because he is the one that set up the website and of course joined it first. But there are like 5 people that joined on January 22 and they all start from Tits at 2. 

Hey grape its been a while how you been?

• thumbdown -1 1

1 hour ago, Tuss said:

no one cares about the old forums, im guessing 95% dont even know the old enjin forums

ur just mad u were never on the old enjin forums

Edit: The first official member of titsrp was named MagicBox joined in July 26 2014

Edited by Zoosh
  • thumbdown -1 1

8 minutes ago, Zoosh said:

ur just mad u were never on the old enjin forums

Edit: The first official member of titsrp was named MagicBox joined in July 26 2014

im not mad about anything. ur just a hater!!

• Like 1