Make being a lawyer a job so the court in the mayors office is usuable

etgoro

I have been RPing as mr.Johnson who is a lawyer, and I find that most people enjoyed it and thought it was fun and I think it would be great to have an actual working court system and lawyer role to add another level of rp so that the court in the mayor building won’t go unused and jail being the only way to get out of something even if you didn’t do it.

9 hours ago, etgoro said:

I have been RPing as mr.Johnson who is a lawyer, and I find that most people enjoyed it and thought it was fun and I think it would be great to have an actual working court system and lawyer role to add another level of rp so that the court in the mayor building won’t go unused and jail being the only way to get out of something even if you didn’t do it.

i think it could be a good idea but not many people would probably partake in the role playing of it.

• Like 1

gaben is a judge for rp in that court room in the pd. never seen it get used that way except twice by some staff having fun. a lawyer job would be pretty nice as it might give some incentive to get people to play the two in conjunction with each other

• Like 1

On 7/2/2021 at 4:12 PM, HIDDEN said:

there actually used to be a lawyer job but it was removed because it was pretty useless and nobody really used it

Yeah I heard that but In the past couple days I have been rping as one a lot of different situations and good rp has been made so I think it would be utilized a lot more now.

most people hate any form of actual RP, if its the slightest bit inconvenient to them or time consuming, they wont RP so this is kinda useless on this server. Id like it, but most people wont entertain it.

42 minutes ago, HIDDEN said:

yeah it was a lot of fun for rp, I feel like sugar could make them useful again if they were able to actually help reduce your sentence somehow, maybe by being able to pay bail on behalf of your "client" or holding some sort of court event similar to the rdm zone when your client gets arrested if judge gabe, the arresting officer, your "client" and the lawyer are all on

Yeah that’s a good idea I also think it would cut down on rdm a lot and create a lot of new scenarios and situations for rp

1 hour ago, Raccoons said:

no one rps and as HIDDEN said, there was a lawyer job and no one played it. -1

I agree that rp is not a main thing on the server. but everyday I have been rping as a lawyer I have had at least 10-20 great rp interactions and conversations. maybe people didn’t play it when it was first added but if there was some actual use for it and the court like I’m suggesting than I think a lot more would use it.

25 minutes ago, etgoro said:

I agree that rp is not a main thing on the server. but everyday I have been rping as a lawyer I have had at least 10-20 great rp interactions and conversations. maybe people didn’t play it when it was first added but if there was some actual use for it and the court like I’m suggesting than I think a lot more would use it.

protip: make a cc called "Lawyer". thank me later.

• Like 1