Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

cs.money

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:1:89705960

Why were you banned or warned?

I was banned for IRDM, RDM in a sit X2.

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

I have a friend over right now and he got onto my computer while I was in the bathroom and he RDM'd people and I saw he RDM'd in a sit. I should have made him read the MOTD and I should've made sure he didn't go onto my PC while I was gone. His account was ingame while he got onto my PC. His ingame was daryls shades and his steamid is STEAM_0:0:510921169. I really should have made sure he wasn't breaking rules while I was away from my PC and this is my fault. I don't asked to be unbanned because this ordeal is still my fault. I only ask for a reduction. I told the banning staff the situation on my friends account and he is aware. Thank you. If you need further info feel free to contact me on my discord (cheese#8696). Again I am so sorry towards anyone that was harmed in this ordeal.

Who warned/banned you?

SCP 343

How long were you warned or banned for?

5 days

Proof that my friend is here and his setup. (you can see me writing the appeal on my monitor) - https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/473288844209553408/851285926709428224/image0.jpg

Picture of his profile logged into his setup - https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/473288844209553408/851286715452227604/image0.jpg

Edited by Money Man
Added additional info and forgot to put X2 for ban reason
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16373-appeal/
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...