SHORESTONE! Posted May 14, 2021 Share Posted May 14, 2021 What plugin does the DarkRP server use for its Movement? I noticed that the Physics hitboxes on players is a bit different and its easier to bhop with spacebar than it is scrollwheel I'm trying to make a little game and want to add the movement from the Server because its what I am most familiar with Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16199-darkrp-movement/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zesty Posted May 14, 2021 Share Posted May 14, 2021 (edited) I believe the reason its somewhat easier to bhop with spacebar is that I believe there is a delay to remove the ability to spam space via macro and have an easy bhop, idk though. Also I think its really just the darkrp gamemode that gives movement changes and not the server itself. Edited May 15, 2021 by ZestyBoi Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/16199-darkrp-movement/#findComment-110486 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now