Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Before the claims come in, I'm NOT quiting playing on this server, all will be explained later.

 

SO, this is it. I cannot take what is wrecking my brain right now and it NEEDS to be spoken about. With the accusations of staff doing less and less it has put more than enough stress on me and maybe others. This year has been pretty stressful for me in the real world with school, personal life, and general anxiety about pointless crap.

 

Also, since I'm only on from Friday to Sunday, I feel my services are lacking and unneeded since I'm only on 3 out of 7 days. I don't want to feel useless from Monday to Thursday, I don't want to let everyone down.

 

So, plain and simple, I want Sugar to set my rank to VIP so I can focus on actually relaxing in this game and not stressing about "am I doing enough to help?"

 

Don't worry, I'll re-apply in the Summer when I can be on every day.

 

Godspeed, staff members. Godspeed, players. Godspeed, TitsRP

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1552-the-end-resignation/
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...