Hello

Fuel

Unfuns should be different. They should work like a ULX/Sam vote in which it's a yes to no ratio displayed on the screen as opposed to what it is now, a percentage of how many people on the server who vote yes, no's doing nothing. The problem is that most of the time a lot of the people on the server are afk therefore the votes almost never go through

Just now, ZestyBoi said:

No, I always hate when a votekick / voteban comes up making me completely unable to use my items in my inventory, having this be something that happens very commonly will be pretty annoying.

i meant the system in which a vote pops up, doesn't have to be a ulx vote literally but the same sort of system. One where if yes votes surpass no votes, the mayor unfun goes through. or if no votes surpass yes votes, then the mayor does not get unfunned. 

Edited by Fuel

idk, when an unfun votes come up, anybody who votes are people who vote yes, barely ever people who vote no, adding something like this would make unfun votes extremely overpowered. I think the current unfun vote is fine, yeah they may not ever go through, but it makes sure that the majority of the entire server like the current mayor. 

Edited by ZestyBoi