A new job, take a look

koda

Hello, I'm here to propose a new job called the "Scientist".

The scientist will have the ability to modify stuff, such as genetically modifying food, being able to change its abilities and adding 1 extra ability, like dropping in how ever pieces of food (capped at 100) then being able to get chemical barrels on the table, basically being able to reroll abilities on food or manually edit abilities, I know this would be good because ever since the update, a LOT of food has changed in terms of effects such as food that had the intention to add "Speed (+25%)" now gives you Covid-19, being able to change food that you have in your inventory (because remaking and replacing food with food shipments trying to find new recipes is poopoo) would be pretty cool.

Also being able to create explosives like Sticky grenades, makeshift timebombs, material grenades, tactical c4.

2 of the following are craftable, 1 is purchasable with supplier, why not provide another way to make stuff like that? Maybe being able to create C4's with a lower detonation time to get a 20 second placement or get a C4 that takes longer to detonate but if you have junk launcher, you may punt it with an extra 10 seconds adding on to a 40 second timer.

I encourage you guys to leave ideas if you like the job I am proposing ❤️

1 minute ago, Abstergo said:

I support the idea of a Scientist job, but not to edit food. Food is already retarded OP and it doesn't need to be changed like that IMO. I'd prefer to see a scientist job that captures people and does experiments or research on them maybe.

not a bad idea!

41 minutes ago, Abstergo said:

I support the idea of a Scientist job, but not to edit food. Food is already retarded OP and it doesn't need to be changed like that IMO. I'd prefer to see a scientist job that captures people and does experiments or research on them maybe.

unknown.png?width=766&height=435

There needs to be more crafting based rp jobs, I believe we have at most two of them (spirit caller / cook). Crafting based rp jobs can be pretty fun at times, but I also believe that the current food is strong enough, there are already food recipes that can heal you to 96 hp, imagine adding 100 armor to that, you get a complete full heal, though it would be cool, it would be incredibly strong in gun fights, all somebody has to do it go behind cover, drop a single food, and then it's like they never took damage.

But getting rid of the food aspect it turns the scientist into having almost nothing (at least with what is given within the suggestion).