Remove tokens

Fuel

20 hours ago, HIDDEN said:

Sugar already admitted that tokens were a mistake and has been taking steps to slowly phase them out (i.e tokens degrading, less money from printers you don't own, etc)

I am +1 to this suggestion to give in and entirely remove them, I would say that chem, tree and metal tokens aren't as bad as all the other ones but ultimately I think they all can be abused, especially based with like 50+ processors which generate a ton of money which can be used to buy even more processors and then UH OH you have people with literal BILLION darkrp dollars

you can no longer do that, now that procs just delete themselves after 4 hours, nobody bases with proc tokens anymore, other than people just trying to spend their last tokens. There are a few people still doing it, but it's usually like 10-20 procs and not 50+. They have already been nerfed pretty hard, no reason to get rid of them now.

19 minutes ago, Abstergo said:

The final nail in the coffin will be when the new proc model is implemented; it takes up the space of 3 processors and will probably kill off mass proc basing. Whether that's a good or bad thing is up to you guys to decide.

People already dont base because of the nerf.

• Like 1