Fuel

Remove tokens

so in my opinion i believe proc and mini printer tokens + resource tokens should be outright removed. They break the economy and the ability to create a money machine out of nothing is a stale concept. make raiding and basing alive and active again. this is my suggestion

• Like +1 1
  • crine +1 1
  • Failfish 1
  • Angry -1 2
  • thumbdown -1 15

Idk man getting rid of tokens sorta encourages raiding but that doesn’t do any good if people still don’t base, we can’t solve those problems out of order otherwise it just gets worse. They also only last 4h right now so it’s no more powerful than raiding

-1 either way, tokens are a somewhat unique concept and I’d like to see them balanced rather than removed

Edited by Walter the Assaulter
  • Like +1 2

wHY is every suggestion you make dog shit terrible no offense

Tokens are good the way they are now, How can they be a money machine if they only last for 4 hours before degrading, and are very hard to come by? Although raiding is scarce its not the only thing to do on Titsrp, every entity/base suggestion is "make basing alive again" that shit isn't gonna happen like 80% of basing suggestions say "do this to make basing alive again", Its not gonna change the fact how boring it is to sit there all by yourself and farm the entities because you don't have anything to do for the next 12 hours.

Edited by YoshE
  • crine +1 1

Bro fucking SUGAR angry reacted to your post. That is all that needs to be said.

• crine +1 1

https://gyazo.com/c6a52148eb69dbadd89ec7e550ff56eb

If this isn't enough said I'll explain it

They don't break the economy not just anyone has enough tokens to base like we do. If they take out tokens then there would be no reason to base with procs because not enough people base to get enough procs per base to make it worth basing. People don't even really base with procs after the nerf so I don't really see your issue and why you think it's breaking the economy there are far better money making methods than procs now.

• Like +1 1

I personally think tokens add to RP but in a non direct way some may not have noticed. To get tokens, the only way is to complete your quests which often times contain objectives that lead to RP with the jobs you need to use.

For example, right now I have a quest that requires me to complete 30 bounties as the bounty hunter. If not given the option of tokens, I don’t think I would complete this quest but as I can earn tokens and potentially make money with them later on, I have more of a reason to play this job which ends up forcing me to RP with the job. 

For people who may not want to RP as much as others, they could buy these tokens players earn who don’t feel like basing with them and create a market for tokens where basing players and RPing players can work together. For people who want a mix of both worlds, they can complete their quests and RP while doing so while another day when they’re more drained from the RP side, can make a base and attempt to make money on the server instead.

Tokens are a positive and unique thing this server has, and I feel to remove them would not only take away from players who wish to base with said tokens but also take away most of the insensitive to finish our quests which ultimately lead to more RP on the server.

• Like +1 1

little do you all know fuel is farming -1s like zek, and he is playing you all

suggest removal of movement sweps next fuel that'll be a knee slapper

• monkas 1

you went from 40 rep to -2 just stop suggesting stuff that is dumb.

• Like +1 4
  • thumbdown -1 1

Sugar already admitted that tokens were a mistake and has been taking steps to slowly phase them out (i.e tokens degrading, less money from printers you don't own, etc)

I am +1 to this suggestion to give in and entirely remove them, I would say that chem, tree and metal tokens aren't as bad as all the other ones but ultimately I think they all can be abused, especially based with like 50+ processors which generate a ton of money which can be used to buy even more processors and then UH OH you have people with literal BILLION darkrp dollars

• thumbdown -1 3