[Official] Suggestions for the Server

TitsRP

Remove the vote requirements for all of the PD jobs and mayor. Whats the point of it? It just scares players away from even trying to become it and makes it so we rarely ever have people playing as mayor or PD. Not like the voting system would help stop rule breakers.

Yes, it does. The voting system is in place because PD jobs and Mayor have so much power, and if the players don't want police, they should be allowed to say no.

If some billybobjoe joins the server, and instantly becomes CP without voting, he'll just shit RDM and RDA all over anyone and everyone.

I mean, if you wanted to rdm on this server, it's extremely easy to do so. Cops aren't the only ones with guns. I get the part about players not wanting cops in or whatever, but it seems that that's the issue, they NEVER want cops in.

No, it's because the votes are irritating and people spam no to get that shit off their screen.

Literally everybody does it.

Isn't that more reason to remove it? A player who could be a great cop ends up constantly denied because people auto click "no" due to it being annoying, and players get spammed by the annoying requests. I personally vote yes for all of them.

Take your argument elsewhere. @hops and sweg

Feel like you nerfed a bunch of things sugar, with master chief  I used to stand a chance against CC's but now I can barely kill people.

Feel like you nerfed a bunch of things sugar, with master chief  I used to stand a chance against CC's but now I can barely kill people.

The halo weapon wasn't on the CS base so I put it on there. It's shooting calculations were way too long.

As in terms of not being able to fight CC's, you do know every CC weapon is on the CS base. The halo gun is the same thing as any other AK. Any custom weapon is the same thing as any other CS gun.

If it's fast shooting, it's a P90

If it's a shotgun, it's a M3

If it's a rifle, it's an AK-47

If it's a pistol, it's a USPS

If a weapon seems unfair, let me know and I can check the weapon to make sure it's on the base. Some older weapons may not be on the base. I had to go through and change some of them the other day after hearing "x is super super OP, you should take it out of the game". All custom weapons are supposed to be on the base. A custom weapon is purely a cosmetic item which has it's materials stripped which basically defeats the whole purpose of the freaking thing but people don't mind ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No, it's because the votes are irritating and people spam no to get that shit off their screen.

Isn't that more reason to remove it? A player who could be a great cop ends up constantly denied because people auto click "no" due to it being annoying, and players get spammed by the annoying requests. I personally vote yes for all of them.

Yeah sweg is right voting is soooo stupid I go on servers all the time and go cp WITH voting. It is not hard to get cp but sometimes it is hard and when it is it can be so annoying.

1. Not an argument

2. The discussion was a while ago

3. I was agreeing with him and pointing out things he should have said but didn't

Please don't jump in to shit when you have no idea what you're talking about :)

Yeah sweg is right voting is soooo stupid I go on servers all the time and go cp WITH voting. It is not hard to get cp but sometimes it is hard and when it is it can be so annoying.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm tbh :P

Oh and @ Hops I didn't think we were really arguing, I just thought it was a normal discussion on the voting system. Love ya bb

• Rubik unpinned this topic